My 300th Dive in Cozumel!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did you see those scuba scooters on the beach? somehow they just didn't look like that much fun.

Yes I did! They were a bit weird looking. I think I will stick to my regs and tanks :D

Awesome and congratulations.

:focus:

No, wait ... the stories are too interesting to stop ... must tell more.

Whoa...there was a search involved!!!!

Full body search, cavity search...c'mon woman, details, your adoring public wants details!!! :popcorn:

Let's just say underwear was involved. Victoria doesn't have a secret anymore..:wink:

Congrats on 300 and for dive number 20 or so in saltwater! :kiss2:

I'll have you know 122 of them were saltwater dives :mooner: :D

Thanks Elena! We had an awesome group with loads of fun. You are really good at finding critters and pointing them out.

Thanks Terry! I had a great time!

Thanks Terry! I had a great time![/QUOTE]

You always do............................................and we have pictures to prove it!!!:D

Denise, It was an awesome week. Congrats on your 300th dive and thank you for letting me be your dive buddy!

P.S. I know nothing about international incidents, Doctor Denise sessions in the jacuzzi, margaritas, shots of tequila, pinching, or massages.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom