My 300th Dive in Cozumel!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shhhhhhh!! There are pics lurking around 'cause I was shown them the next day! I am not through making the Shhhhhh! payments on them yet!

Did you say somrthing about pics or payments?? I have pics.............you have payments??:D

Did you say somrthing about pics or payments?? I have pics.............you have payments??:D

Be sweet. You know Vortoberfest is coming soon. We can save our negotiations for that. :D

Be sweet. You know Vortoberfest is coming soon. We can save our negotiations for that. :D

The price goes up!!!!!!! :kiss2:

coz2011.jpg

coz20112.jpg

coz20111.jpg

Thanks for the pics Monica! That is as close as I will get to "naked" on the 300th :wink:

Congrats again on your 300th dive!!!! I was waiting for you 2 to post more in the Invasion threads, but with all the secrets I can see why you've decided to keep things off the well traveled roads. :wink:

I believe Monica has some "incidents" to tell about also. :cool2:

I must say the 2 of you were a blast to hang out with. I know I've made 2 great new friends!!! Can't wait to hang out with you gals again soon and hope you'll make to the Invasion again next year!

It was great meeting you and Dennis......you guys are the best!!! I only have one small problem....with all the "incidents" and this being my first weekend home since then, I don't remember how to get the fins I won....HELP!!!! :idk:

You are a great dive buddy girl!! We learned to hang pretty well at 15ft while deploying a smb and doing a 10 minute deco stop while drifting. (Rob would be proud) :wink:

As for the not knowing anything about all the incidents, I declare you a good girl..(PM me about the pinching...I don't know about that)

:D Whoo Hooo - I'm a good girl!!! :wink:

Thanks for the pics Monica! That is as close as I will get to "naked" on the 300th :wink:

Thanks to NetDoc for the last picture....I don't know how he did it as fast as we were all drifting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom