My Cozumel experience

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry I took so long to respond to your question Christie, I was away for the last two days. I had to check my log: I dove Chun Cha Cab (you're correct, no damage), Bricks, Gardens, LP, Tunich,Devil's Throat, Delila, and Santa Rosa Wall. You did mention quite a few places (Maracaibo, Islote, Columbia Shallows, Cathedrals and Francessa) that I didn't dive. As I said in the other post, I did think there was obvious damage in all but Chun Cha Cab. WHen I go back I will certainly make it a point to dive Maracaibo, Islote, Columbia Shallows, and Cathedrals. Obviously there are many, many people who continue to love the diving and that is why I think any person who hasn't yet come to Coz should go and form their own opinions.

TheRedHead:
I spend the afternoon of the first day of arrival walking around and getting bussed on the cheek.

I know this thread has been hijacked multiple times, but can you tell me what is involved in getting "bussed on the cheek." Or is that a redhead thing? :)

scubabum2:
I know this thread has been hijacked multiple times, but can you tell me what is involved in getting "bussed on the cheek." Or is that a redhead thing? :)

Getting kissed on the cheek. I don't know if it is a Cozumel tradition, but I get kissed on the cheek by every male I know there. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom