my dad

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rabbitears

Reaction score
i just wanted to let everyone know that my dads fever has broke.isnt it wonderfull..im so happy right now i want to tell it to the whole world...thanks to everyone who has continued to pray and guess what.. my dad said to say hi to everyone.i have to go now my grandparents are coming to get me so i can get out of here for a little bit..il keep everyone posted as time goes by..thanks again so much for being here for us..Chris

Great news! I put this in another thread, but you might not have seen it. We would really like to get the hospital and room your dad is in, so we can send him a get well card, and tell him what a great kid you are. I think he would enjoy hearing from us via snail mail to his room. A couple of the mods are also trying to get together to send him some get well flowers too, so the sooner the better on that info. If you want to, you can -msg- me at the bottom of this post with the info. Hope to hear from you soon!

Chris,
Glad to hear the news. We'll keep thinking the good thoughts.
If you can take some time for yourself -to relax-and to try to enjoy things-at least just a bit. I'm sure your Dad has said the same thing-and I'm also sure he is proud of you.
Best wishes to you both,
Miked

Great news, go get some rest, let your dad know we are thinking of him and keep us posted.

We will still continue to pray for speedy recovery.

Chad

Chris, you sure know how to put a smile on someones face! I didn't have much time when I logged on today, but I wanted to see if you posted anything further. When I read what you said a smile just popped out on my face, couldn't help it. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Later, Rob.

That's great to hear about your dad. Like NetDoc, I had asked for the specifics -- I figured you can't be that far from some of us that call Ontario our home. Hope to hear from you (or if the mods hear -could you pass it along?)

I'm so glad to hear your dad is doing better. Just hang in there and have faith and he'll be back home before you know it. Tell him we all said "Hi!" and that we're pullin' for him. Your a good kid..or, I guess I should say young man...and your dad is lucky to have a son like you around to help him with his recovery. Thanks for keeping us up to date on how he's doing. Like Hawk and everybody else around here, I've been watching the board closely looking for your posts. Keep the updates coming and let us know if we can do anything to help. We look forward to seeing Rabbitears back on the board.

:D That's great man! Give him our best! :D

It is so nice that things go well for your dad and you chris...

I hope that you will leave soon from the hospital together with your dad and go home and write together on this board !!

Manogr

Back
Top Bottom