my dad

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rabbitears

Reaction score
just wanted to let eveyone know that my dad is doing much much better and the doctors said he may go home next week..isnt that great thanks to all who kept my dad in there prayers..by the way my dad would love to hear from you..you can email him at merlins@mnsi.net..thanks again to everyone..and by the way CANADA ARE THE BESTTTTTTTTTT lol talk soon..Chris

Alright good news!:thumb: Man am I ever glad to hear your dads going to be alright, Now tell him to get well soon so that he hop back in the h2o and do some diving! :wink:

Chillywill

That's the best new's we heard all week. Chris, that's terrific. I just can't tell you how happy I am to hear that. Im sure everyone at this board feels the same.

It was good to hear from you the other day and keep in touch.

Great NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll email your pop so when he's home recouperating he has plenty to keep him busy.

Waterdogs.

thats the best news!
:D

This is just fantastic!!! I'll continue to keep your Dad, you and your family in my thoughts and prayers!! Remember - we ar enever alone in this world - for we are all connected by heartstrings and hoipe and the miracle of care.

-Jim

Really glad to hear this, Chris. You did a great job during this time for your dad. I will send him an e-mail later tomorrow probably, it is very late right now. I had to get on here and see if you posted anything else. I just got back from spending the weekend in where else, Canada! I had to go up into BC to a place called Salmon Arm to get my wifes new little puppy. Boy are your guys speed limits messed up. What's with all this kmh stuff? And all of that funny monopoly money! I almost put a 2 dollar coin into the pepsi machine instead of a quarter! Oh well, gotta go for now.

Later, Rob.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom