My introduction

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cobaltbabe

Diva of the Deep
Reaction score
I was asked to introduce myself to all the divers from Ontario, so hello out there. I have just written my PADI test and passed (insert happy dance here), now I only have my 4 OW dives. I love the sport more then any of you can possibly imagine. I sleep, eat and breath it (through my mouth, of course). My dive partner is Canuckdiver (wonderful, patient man). Anything else I left out? There is some but not sure I want it posted here :wink: . You know who I am if you want to contact me. Would love to hear from any diver in eastern Ontario, or from anywhere for that matter. Final last words: DIVE DIVE DIVE. :D

cobaltbabe once bubbled...
I love the sport more then any of you can possibly imagine.

:D Remember who you're talking to! You posted to a scuba forum where divers have 100's and even 1000's of dives. ....so we CAN possibly imagine!

Hopefully someday you'll find out why we STILL love it more than you can imagine... the original thrill and excitement have only deepened... and many of our friendships are intertwined with diving where only another diver can understand why we "keep going back under."

Welcome to the UW world!

wb

cobaltbabe once bubbled...
My dive partner is Canuckdiver (wonderful, patient man).

That's recommendation enough for me. Any friend of his is a friend of mine as well.

WW

I do know all divers love it, or they wouldn't be in it. I am just really really excited about joining the ranks. Not much has sparked this much joy in my life in a very long time. Now I just have to get my kids going too. :)

Well, there's nothing like the first time. :wink:

Jason

Hi Marie,

it took you a while to get to this forum.

Congratulations with the exam! Where did you do your OW dives - it is so cold out there now.

Oh, and if something left that you can say but not in this forum - say it in another one!:wink:

I still have all OW dives to do, I just wrote the test. Didn't mean to mislead you at all. And no Jason, there isn't anything like the first time. :eek:ut:

Hello cobaltbabe...
Did you know that diving is addictive?! Well it is.. And don't let anyone tell you different :)
I started last July and I am 70 dives into it.. Actually its more than that, but I stopped logging quarry dives :)
Just got back from my first live aboard dive vacation.. It was amazing..
When are you doing your open waters and where?

When I first came in here, I was amazed at how passionate everyone seemed about it, and although I am really green right now as far as scuba, I am just as passionate. I am taking my 4 OW in the Belleville dive clubs quarry. Not sure where it is. I will let you know though

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom