My introduction

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ok,ok, now randy, behave!! :wink:

now, lets see, what dates to pick.....

how about any weekend between say may and october?? LOL
camping weekends are cool, and looks like my boat will be docked somewhere in the same area as ducks, so this could work out well :wink:

so far, this summer is looking good guys, we seem to have a good group of people in this area that can get together regularly to get some serious dive time in!
for the people that have to travel to get here (yes, this means you, aquabella,taz22,divinggal) looks like it's gonna be well worth the drive!

Good morning boys and girls,
Well, I spoke to Canuckdiver last night and with any luck we or I can get this off the ground. Maybe instead of doing this on the board we should get together for "Coffee" and get some serious planning going. It's hard arranging something that could be big over a chat site. Let me know your thoughts and lets roll with it. Anyone other then myself and Adam want to help?

Welcome to the gang as you've discovered we're a friendly bunch. Most willing to do a bit of traveling to meet and greet (and oh yes go diving!)

Go forth and organize something, as you can see, you already have plenty of interest. Like Aquabella I've already got sometime reserved (for diving trips), but I'll be there if I can.

Hi DivingGal,
I am very excited and have been swamped with the above water aspect of scuba for months now. With Canuckdiver as a buddy I don't have a choice, not that I mind, I am just as eager to get out there as he is. I would love to meet as many of you as possible this summer.

I don't how much of a help I can be from down here...but let me know if I can do anything!(food, whatever) Maybe you should start another thread? Make sure everyone hears about it.:)

Spreading the word is a good idea, we do need to decide if we are inviting other divers from other places though. Do we just invite Ontario divers or open it up. Maybe we could ask a mediator to put a general alert over all the posts and direct them to us. "COME TO ME MY CHILDREN, HAHAHAHAHA" ROFLMAO. :wacko:

Aquabella once bubbled...
I don't how much of a help I can be from down here...but let me know if I can do anything!(food, whatever)

ok, you can help by bringing us a willing and able diver for one (or all) of the dive trips.....

:wink:

A weekend with people who enjoy the same things you do. A full day of diving if you want. A roaring fire to cuddle by at night. Good food, good company, good fun (notice I didn't say clean) may take some of cat's suggestions :wink: I know there are a few out there who are interested, so lets spread the word and make this reality. I don't want to be sitting on that beach alone. ;-0

Oh, I guess it will be quite a bunch of people around you. Anyway I am in (I'll try hard)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom