My introduction

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is a wonderful idea Butch. First the date, then numbers, and then we will find a place big enough or small enough for all of us. With something like this there's alot to arrange. Does anyone like tents, Big fires or do we stay with a cabin/cottage kind of deal. Things to think about. We will have to talk amongst ourselves. I will contact Canuckdiver sometime tomorrow. I know he will be in.

Rock on Sparky,
I don't mind tents either, as long as the people in the tent beside you keep it down. :wink: Like I said once we get some numbers we will get a core group together and sort out the details. Man this is fun.

on where you want to go...George and Susans (Duck's Dive) has the cottages, fire pits, and night diving , fill station.......Depends on a lot......:confused: ....These are all important things. Also we could charter their boat, and do some dives.....For the newer divers behind the dive shop , down the hill there is reasonable diving, couple of small "wrecks" and a dive habitat.....

Tent's are fun.. I had a lot of 'firsts' in a tent.. first time drunk.. first time camping, first .....
At the time I wished I had a bigger tent.. Fortunately the folks sitting around the fire were making enough noise so nobody noticed :)

These days my camping is confined to dive trips.. my LDS usually organizes a couple of trips to Kingston every year.. What a riot..

Not that it is a bad thing trust me :wink: So we will set a date. Everyone look at your calanders, pick sometime without bugs and think about what kind of features you would like the place we are going to have. Also think about if you want families or just divers. And should we or can we invite other divers to come.

I think you guys have been waiting for an ambitious newby to come along and arrange this kind of thing for a while. Well I accept the challenge. ;-0

Let me addd my .02 cents worth...welcome to the board. My condolances for having Canuck as a dive buddy....:D
BUTCH!!! welcome back...hope you didn't get tooooo sunburned or hurt yourself shovelling the snow that you came back to!!
Randy...

Things are cookin'...good job! Let's talk dates ASAP because the summer's just around the corner. I just signed up for a couple dive weekends with my new dive club tonight.

I'd be cool for me any other weekend besides...
June 21/22
Aug 16/17

I'm up for tents or whatever everyone else is into! oh yeah...this'll be good!:D

Nope no sunburn, just a nice tan....And yep I justabout puked when I saw the snow and more on the way..........:wacko:

Can't wait for spring wooohooooo.........

ANyway got some diving in so I am raring to go......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom