My Monday photo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Here's a cutie guy from Cozumel. He swam past me extremely close...I shot this one in horizontal as I only had time to swing the camera towards him to capture the close-up (I have a few others in series of this guy...) I have cropped it vertical just because it's Monday & because I really like his eye.

8823CDTURTLEcucbkstr.jpg

Enjoy...

Wow.
Great shot.
I go to coz in 2 weeks.
Hope I get some good photos like this.
Good gob.

Thanks!

Don't know if you are interested, but here is my trip report with some more shots and there are also a bunch in my gallery here on SB.

Had a great time in Coz...I am sure you will, too. I look forward to seeing your pictures; what camera system are you using?

Very, very nice shot.
"I'm Ready for My Closeup Mr. DeMille" :D

Great shot!
Super sharp - pretty good for just swinging the camera around. :wink:

Great shot!

He reminds me of my old 7th grade English teacher, Mr. Weatherly. He was bald, had a very round face, always had his nose in the air with a grumpy expression on his face.

alcina:
Thanks!

Don't know if you are interested, but here is my trip report with some more shots and there are also a bunch in my gallery here on SB.

Had a great time in Coz...I am sure you will, too. I look forward to seeing your pictures; what camera system are you using?

Alcina:
I've been waiting to find your report. Thanks for the link. Great pictures. I'm going have to check that motel out, as I have never been there.
So Sorry you didn't like Temptations. My friend owns it, and I will pass on your review to her.
Otherwise, looks like you had a great trip!

Alcina,
what a great pic, you're right his eye speaks volumes. Also, thank you for the great trip report, I have not been to Coz for a while and really appreciate the kudos as well as the warnings. Quite the trip this way eh? Hope you decide to come to these parts again.

cheers,
Maria

I love the eye and the neck texture.

Back
Top Bottom