my nose leaks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dolin

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I keep forgetting to ask, quite often on my second dive air starts coming out of my nose and of course then my mask, other than pinching my nose, I cant stop it. its not like a free flow reg or anything Just a trickle of bubbles. Never on the first dive has it happened. any ideas:(

I wouldn't worry about it. It happens to me all the time when I am relaxed, then I breath through my nose. Afterall, it is what you do 99% of the time, breathing through the nose.

Advantages of it is that you will never have blood shot eyes due to a mask squeeze. Second advantage is, it will make it easier for you to clear your mask.

If you switch to split fins it will stop. AHA!

Have you checked your o-rings? Or should I say nOse-rings?:)

Lean your head forward and use it as antifog liquid.

Never mind, I misread. You said AIR coming out of the nose.

I realize this isn't any help, but one of the people I dive with has the same problem. With him it happens most of the time. Beats me. But I just thought I'd tell you you aren't alone.

If we solve the problem, or at least figure it out, I'll let you know.

John D

dolin:
my nose leaks

Mide dose do doo! How boud dah?

if you don't want air to come out just put a paper clip on it that should do the trick they come in different size also. So big nose small nose no problem. you can get them at any good corner store

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom