My Wish List, I want a..........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OE2X:
Fill station
Got the fill station with an old Baur compressor and a transfer whip for the O2 and He. What would be nice is a Rix for stick blending, either that or a nice mix panel.

Let's see, a Silent Submersion or a Dive-X scooter would also be nice and a loaded VR-3. Throw in a Meg while we're at it.

Ok, anyone have $25K so I can go shopping?

TSandM:
Pez, good list, except the tanks are too big :)

Maybe it didn't have to do with diving.....Someone once told me bigger is better!!?? :D

RonFrank:
You guys are thinking too small! I like to dream big!

1) House on the canal (seaside) in Key Largo with a boat lift.
2) THIS Boat, and something smaller for running about.
3) The money to live that lifestyle, and outfit such a vessle with captain/crew and turn a profit!

K, maybe THIS would be more reasonable...

That's a good one! You sound like my husband!! LOL :D Of course, I wouldn't mind it either. But seriously, I'd like:

1) Suunto D9 computer
2) Underwater digital camera

Fill station, trimix and deco training,nitrox/trimix analyzer, local shop where I can talk about DIR, Hogarthian diving, tech diving, solo diving, and not be told to watch what I say around new divers.

JimLap:
...and not be told to watch what I say around new divers.

I know that feeling, that's even true here on SB.

Bigcape:
What is the ONE (okay maybe TWO) items that you are either saving up for, have the money but just cant justify, willing to make payments on, get a divorce over, or just flat out might risk going to jail over?

Mine are

1. Halcyon BP/W

2. Salvo 21w HID

3. Scubapro Titainium MK25/S600T Regulator

Okay I couldnt resist the 3rd :)

My wish list

1. Apeks XTX 200

2.Aeris Elite T3

3. Canister light

catherine96821:
2. 26' Glacier bay

I second this request - That's one sweet boat, we crossed the Gulfstream in 10' seas coming back from Bimini. (Not a smart thing to do) I'm glad we were on that boat.

I think they are making a 30' now!

Wys.

I want a smaller canister than this

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom