NACD Resignation Controversy: Split from Etiquette thread.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As requested the Agenda and Minutes to the 11 Apr 2015 BoD meeting. These will be posted to the NACD website and FB page once I have access. You may be a NACD member to read as the link is to the NACD members forum.

11 Apr 2015 BoD Agenda and Minutes

As requested the Agenda and Minutes to the 11 Apr 2015 BoD meeting. These will be posted to the NACD website and FB page once I have access. You may be a NACD member to read as the link is to the NACD members forum.

11 Apr 2015 BoD Agenda and Minutes
Rick, just an FYI, signing up for the NACD forum results in getting an email from the commercial email account of an ex board member for the activation email.

Edit, and before I forget, thank you for investigating these allegations. They've been floating around for at least a year or two, and at least now they'll be addressed, guilty or not, and put to bed. Similar to what Jim did in the Shannon thread, sometimes just addressing rumors makes them go away.

Why would they put internal matters on a public domain :confused:

AJ, I read the minutes and there is no mention of instructor issues/suspensions or of any resignations.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Rick, just an FYI, signing up for the NACD forum results in getting an email from the commercial email account of an ex board member for the activation email.

Edit, and before I forget, thank you for investigating these allegations. They've been floating around for at least a year or two, and at least now they'll be addressed, guilty or not, and put to bed. Similar to what Jim did in the Shannon thread, sometimes just addressing rumors makes them go away.

Roger That

Can they just be copied/pasted on here in normal text form so erryone can read it?
Why would they put internal matters on a public domain :confused:
AJ, I read the minutes and there is no mention of instructor issues/suspensions or of any resignations.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

The minutes should be posted on the NACD website normally, this has fallen through the cracks over the last little period, thus they would be available to the public domain. The open meetings are public Open to members and guests. The Executive Sessions are not open to the public and often may have confidential information which could harm an individual or the organization. These shall not be made public. Each member of the BoD must sign a Confidential Agreement as part of the requirement to be on the BoD.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom