Naked Surprise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had a guy in a bar walk up to our table me and three other girls and put his privates on the table as he stated “How do you ladies like this?” I looked at it and then in his eyes and said “Is that all you got?” man he got mad and arrested for that matter. lol

I've had several guy buddies show me the "goods" thinking that would somehow magically make me sleep with them......You'd think after seeing me be sarcastic and rude to others they would figure out it didn't work :confused:

I've gotten the "bubblegum" --hole in the crotch of jeans, no undies, "oh man I sat in gum, take a look." oops... thats not gum :buggy:

and My all time favorite ......

Guy I was dating bursts through my bedroom door...

"Give it up....Daddy's Drunk"

Several years ago I was on the red line heading to my job in downtown Chicago. I remember it was a hot summer day and I was wearing a skirt. All of a sudden I feel something warm behind me. The train was packed as usual so I didn't think anything of it at first. But then I got this icky feeling that something inappropriate was going on. I turned my head and saw that this gross guy who was much shorter than me had pulled his privates out. I was in shock; before I could respond the train stopped a few seconds later and he left.

Another time a friend from FL came to visit me. We were on a red line train and a guy who was sitting across from us had a huge hole in his sweatpants and his privates were hanging out. We got off at the next stop and burst out in laughter before the doors closed behind us.

AND to any lurking gentlemen, are you a practitioner of the "Naked Surprise", did it work or did you find yourself out on the stoop?

Really, would you admit? :lotsalove::rofl3:

Wow....

What's even more amazing than someone trying that is the idea that it's obviously worked for him before....

My approach with women (insofar that you can call it an approach) has always been to be completely bumbling and unaware of any spark and then have that "walked into a wall" feeling when they come on to me.... I went literally mouth-fell-open-speachless when my wife told me that she had fallen in love with me.... All I could say was like "what... how.... what...." LOL

R..

P.S. I'm completely dumbfounded. I just read the rest of this thread.... I can't believe how many women have had guys give them such odd-ball behaviour....

Last edited:
This whole thread makes me kind of sad. Mutual disrobing is a significant part of the whole experience; the aesthetic pleasure to be taken from the gradual revealing of tan lines, the inferred symbolism of the various items of clothing, the visual feast of the final form in it's voluptuous nudity. A "naked surprise" is like saying " I really don't know what women like, but if your looking for a quick rut I can accommodate you."

I think it is more like,:popcorn: I can't get anyone to touch it so I will make them look at it.:rofl3:

I think it is more like,:popcorn: I can't get anyone to touch it so I will make them look at it.:rofl3:

Actually, you said this like a joke but I think it might be closer to the truth than you think....

From a man's perspective it's crystal clear that women control all intimacy early on in a relationship. If you're not confident (or clueless--as in my case :shakehead: ) enough to wait for the woman to give off some kind of signal before responding (which automatically puts you in the following roll) then anything you do will probably be seen as aggressive or intimidating.

Add to that the fact that (perhaps) the majority of men for one reason or another are unable to deal with the emotions of infatuation and love (or even lust...?) without confusing intimacy with sex and the weirdness starts to make some kind of sense...

I would submit that guys who flash to women (the ones who aren't so far gone that what they do is just criminal) are probably highly insecure to the point of mortal desperation and have absolutely no idea (a) if women like them or (b) how to communicate to women that they're open for intimacy or that they're starting to feel like they're in love.

Just a thought, but that falls right into the pattern of what you said with "I can't get anyone to touch it so I will make them look at it"

I think Mr. Romeo from the first post is a good example of what I'm saying. I would say there was a good chance he was starting to fall in love with crd_kats (Carmen?) and just didn't have the emotional or interpersonal skills to deal with that feeling. In fact, he probably would have gotten a lot further with kats if he had just looked into her eyes and said "kats, I have to tell you something....I'm starting to fall for you"

This is not to qualify or make excuses for this behaviour but I think from a man's perspective, knowing how we're socialized to be emotionally stunted boobs, I think I can sort of understand how it happens.

The sad part is that the rejection only works as feedback to further deepen the self-esteem crisis and feeling of desperation and probably does nothing at all to discourage them from doing it again....

R..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom