Naming the New England NDI Chapter

I'm thinkin' the new name of the New England NDI Chapter should be...

• New England Lobsta Divahs

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • New England Claw Clan

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Claws & Clams

• Shore Dinner Divers

• Murky Maniacs

• Wicked Good Divahs

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • New England Wicked Good Lobsta Divahs

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Dude...get a clue...the name I want isn't even here.

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

King Kong Matt

Contributor
Reaction score
What to name the New England NDI Chapter? Hmmm...:confused:

I've culled through the threads and picked out the suggestions. They've been assembled in a poll (you may select more than one option if you would like).

As always, if you have an additional suggestion, or feel that I left something off, please post to the thread.

Thx.

Now all I have to do is get some more New England dives under my weight belt! I do love the warm water, but I'm quite eager to experience all the fun stuff you guys have been chatting about!

Happy Diving!

Scuba-sass :)

PS - mshieldsdunn - thanks for organizing the poll!

It looks like we the majority have voted for...

New England Lobsta Divahs

Anyone...anyone...Bueller?

I will go ahead and let LadyDiver know at the end of the day.

Thx,
Matthew

Being originally from Upstate NY, and now living in CT, my accent doesn't seem to match that of the most vocal members here. The "Lobsta Divahs" bit is humorous, but a little narrow, IMHO. (Being a singer, I keep reading it as "Diva's"!)

On the other hand, the name of the group really isn't all that important to me, as long as we don't end up with something offensive... :eek:

Scuba-sass :)

1) Why do people keep voting [can we close down the poll?]
2) We've got 5 votes for names other than listed, and not one was posted. It's like they think we'll just go with none because someone didn't like the choices! :) :confused:

The name has already been changed...so if someone with admin rights wants to close the poll, by all means.

And yes, I am not sure why people who didn't like the name did not suggest their own alternative...I have a sneaking suspicion that some of those votes were not from people in the NE area...but hey...I'm a conspiracy theorist.

Back
Top Bottom