Nearly killed by dynamite fishermen whilst on technical dive, Subic Bay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That really sucks, there was a few bombs that went off last time we were over in Subic a few weeks ago too, but using the shot line is a whole new level....

Did the boat crew not do anything or report them?

I'm surprised there's anything to dynamite still in Subic...

We raised a stink that spread to Europe over an octopus getting killed at a local dive site. Can we start the same kind of viral campaign about dynamiting divers in the Phillippines?

:admingreet:I'm with you on that count TSandM! Surely we can do something for awareness?

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Scubaboard ToS does not condone nor allow discussions that encourage threats, violence, or illegal activities.
Thread sanitized. This is a reminder to the posters that further discussion of this nature will lead to permanent bans without further warning.

I'm looking forward to the follow up thread: Nearly Killed a Dynamite Fisherman after Tech Dive!

Deleted. Sorry

Andy, if you want to write a little more fleshed-out and dramatic piece about this and put it on your website, I'll link to it on FB and see if we can get some outrage started.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom