Need 5 dives in SD this week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

15 a month is just a number in my head. My wife is pregnant and in March the diving may come to a quick and harsh stop! So dive, dive, dive while I can you know?

The trench on Thursday? Where are you meeting and what time?

Shaka - Boomers Wed late? How late? We have open house at school so I am going to have to be here until 8pm - but I could meet you around then?

Sean, I will be down at the shores at 6:30pm with a buddy today. Maybe I will See you down there
Craig aka: AquaGuy

Hi Aqua, we didn't see you there since we were in the water by 6:30. Where did you guys end up diving? We met up at 5pm and did 2 dives on the North wall. Maybe next time we can meet up!

Actually we did our dives on the East wall... (edited this post)

ryanarcher:
15 a month is just a number in my head. My wife is pregnant and in March the diving may come to a quick and harsh stop! So dive, dive, dive while I can you know?

The trench on Thursday? Where are you meeting and what time?

Shaka - Boomers Wed late? How late? We have open house at school so I am going to have to be here until 8pm - but I could meet you around then?

Just 2 more dives Ryan! You're going to make it!!!! If you make it a night dive Thursday, perhaps I could join you....

Ryan, do you want to dive this afternoon 9/29 ???? I've got my stuff here. South Boomers, meet at the cove around 5:00pm.

divebuddysean:
Roy, he has a meet the parents night at school. He told you he could make 8pm (you said late).... I didn't realize Ryan's diving ends in March....

No, that is a little too late............especially for Boomers. Are you diving tonight???

Yes Roy, my wife is so kind as to "let me dive." Really I have been diving a lot so it was very nice of her! Meeting at 6pm with John and Terry; your welcome to join us.
Let me know if your going!

divebuddysean:
Yes Roy, my wife is so kind as to "let me dive." Really I have been diving a lot so it was very nice of her! Meeting at 6pm with John and Terry; your welcome to join us.
Let me know if your going!

Where are you guys going, I'm a little tired of the Shores..........plus I send my Suunto back for replacement, so not really in the mood for those 100ft+ dives.

Back
Top Bottom