Need 5 dives in SD this week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah we are diving the shores again! We saw tons of stuff last night.
I can't say exactly where we are going, but night dives are always awsome at
the Shores. Meeting at Vallecitos at 6pm. Hope you can go, there is no better place to dive in San Diego in my opinion...

divebuddysean:
the Shores. Meeting at Vallecitos at 6pm. Hope you can go, there is no better place to dive in San Diego in my opinion...

I like the shores, but I bet Scripps canyon would be great too. Of course the Point Loma sites are awsome as well, but you need a boat for them. Maybe we should try to dive with the Seadeucers one day... Anyway I am still very fond of the Shores :)

divebuddysean:

Ok then, I'll meet you guys there...........

ryanarcher:
Shaka - lets dive Boomers Thursday around 4:30 or 5:00 - and then Sean lets dive the Shores Thurs night around 8:00! That would fill me out!

No, it's boysnight night out Thursday bro...........

ShakaZulu:
No, it's boysnight night out Thursday bro...........
So, what are you calling Ryan? :11:

But, it's a friendly troll. :wink:

Christian

So it's Wednesday night and I have nothing planned for Thursday! Anyone up for 2 dives? Sean - I know you said something about a Thurs night dive - but I can't count you for sure since you have dove everyday this week. Let me know if you can go however!

Anyone else? Sam_in_San_Diego? Phage30? Lets do a pre-lobster dive and check out where to go. Or lets do a night rock pile dive. Or heck - I'll even go out to Cardiff reef if you want! Lets get out there!!!

Next year Ana...we can do weekday dives all the time! Yeah right! Once my wife has the baby I'll be lucky to get out of the house :) But it will be fun to have the baby to play with too!

ryanarcher:
So it's Wednesday night and I have nothing planned for Thursday! Anyone up for 2 dives? Sean - I know you said something about a Thurs night dive - but I can't count you for sure since you have dove everyday this week. Let me know if you can go however!

Anyone else? Sam_in_San_Diego? Phage30? Lets do a pre-lobster dive and check out where to go. Or lets do a night rock pile dive. Or heck - I'll even go out to Cardiff reef if you want! Lets get out there!!!

I will be ready for Friday and Saturday night dives, but sorry for Thursday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom