need a dive Instructor to help with somthing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WreckWriter:
What part of Florida? PM me, I can probably provide you a contact in most areas.

WW

Wreckwriter:

nice Avatar, I wish more people on this board would use their photo for their avatar...

Julie

firedogut:
The dives need to be march 6 and 7th

what the price?

Sorry - I'm not up on that part of the business - I just go along as a DM. The phone is 892-4900.....Just give them a call.

Excellent point, Dee :coke: :coke:

Dee:
firedogut....I think everyone would appreciate you contacting Larry and others via PM to complete your business. We wouldn't want any confusion about commercial ventures. :wink:

firedogut:
sorry....you right should have asked via PM.
won't happen again

So what i get 10 whips for this? :sprint:

LOL i think you need at least 10 whips with a wet noodle but nothing more than that.

IMHO nobody was trying to sell you anything, it was you looking for help with your problem and i hope you get it. its nothing more than the people that post asking about LDS's and who gives or has the best deal in their area.

anyway, i'll shut up before someone thinks i'm trying to start trouble but as i said before sir, i hope you get the help that your looking for.

steve

The problem is that money will be tight for you.

I would do it only I am not current this year, do's and insurance run aout $600.0 plu s cards.

Referrals do not have to be with the same agency. Referral sign offs normally cost more then the original course as theynormally try to do them in exotic places.

You can hire or go on a charter with a instructor and your girl friend being as a intro dive.

a lot of the operators have instructors on the boats, if the instructor is leading a group, she would not need to be certified

I have a dive shop who works with UT who will do it for less then 100. that the same she would hav epaid with the UT DM's.

thanks all for your help

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom