Need help choosing reg - Aqualung Core vs Titan vs Helix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So, someone from AL must have been informed of my previous post because their website has been update. The listing for the Titan now shows the correct 1st stage.

1670622187897.png

The listing for the Calypso only gives the option for a Yoke model but they show a DIN model as well. As stated in my previous post, I know it is available in DIN because we have 2 of them.

1670622566038.png

-Z

@Zef the calypso DIN is not a stocked catalog item for Aqualung USA is why it only lists the yoke version. it can be requested as a special order if someone really super duper wanted to get it through a US dealer instead of just getting it shipped grey market from europe.

@Zef the calypso DIN is not a stocked catalog item for Aqualung USA is why it only lists the yoke version. it can be requested as a special order if someone really super duper wanted to get it through a US dealer instead of just getting it shipped grey market from europe.
That’s good to know.

We purchased ours while we were living in Europe so they were not a grey market purchase.

How popular is the Calypso in the American market?…it’s not a very popular reg in Europe , it’s just relatively inexpensive and super affordable when it is out on sale.

-Z

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom