Need Help Contacting Caicos Adventures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

First, a quick intro. I'm new to the board and want to thank the many divers who have posted their recommendations, opinions, trip reviews and advice. You have helped me so many times, and I can't thank you enough. I've been diving since '99, although not nearly as much as I'd like. Have dived St. Lucia and Cozumel and am headed to T&C in April for a week. I promise to file a trip report when I get back.

Here's the deal--I've been trying to access Caicos Adventures website for general info and their e-mail address so I can contact them before arrival. Either the link doesn't work or you get a trade show display website. I've tried both www.tcidiving.com and www.caicosadventures.com, which come up on ScubaBoard or online searches.

Any ideas?

Thanks, and Happy Diving,
Alicia

skierdiver:
Hi Everyone,

First, a quick intro. I'm new to the board and want to thank the many divers who have posted their recommendations, opinions, trip reviews and advice. You have helped me so many times, and I can't thank you enough. I've been diving since '99, although not nearly as much as I'd like. Have dived St. Lucia and Cozumel and am headed to T&C in April for a week. I promise to file a trip report when I get back.

Here's the deal--I've been trying to access Caicos Adventures website for general info and their e-mail address so I can contact them before arrival. Either the link doesn't work or you get a trade show display website. I've tried both www.tcidiving.com and www.caicosadventures.com, which come up on ScubaBoard or online searches.

Any ideas?

Thanks, and Happy Diving,
Alicia

That is really wierd. I encounter the same problem. Try calling them direct at (649) 941-3346. Hope that helps.

both sites work for me just fine how strange.

here is there email Donna always emails back pretty fast
divucrzy@tciway.tc

so when in april I will be there from the 8th to the 16th. I will be diving with fifi also

Jared

Thanks to both of you! I managed to access them through diveguide.com. After reading Jared's post, I tried again and got through with no problems, although I'd tried just 15 minutes before.

Jared, I'll be there 4-17-24, so we'll miss each other. Maybe next time.
Alicia

We go to Provo every year. If there is anything I can help with please don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks! I'll let you know if we have questions. Coincidentally, we're in the Rochester area, too. Moved here last June, so this is our first New York winter. I'm ready for the tropics and it's only March.
Alicia

Give it a decade or so and you'll get used to it. . . NOT!

Jared, I'll be there 4-17-24, so we'll miss each other. Maybe next time.
Alicia[/QUOTE]

Sorry I will miss you, hope you have fun on your trip

Jared

mhl354:
Jared, when are going to be there? I am there 3/27-4/03 . Could absolutely use a diver with local experience?!

Going to miss you I will be there from April 8th - the 16th

have a good trip though

Jared

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom