need scuba diving community for create new scuba resort in philippine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

To be honest I'd like to do exactly the same thing, find a decent place in an area where it is needed, and set up a new guest house/dive op, or go as business partner with someone that wants to expand business -

Let me know when you are in Cebu, you are more than welcome to check out my project.

DonCebu,

We are actually flying over you Thursday morning direct to Tagbilaran, but next time out for sure will come and check out your project.

I probably missed it, but which part of Cebu are you, drop me a PM with your contact details.

Cheers

As previously mentioned by Sonar, I would advise you to closely look into the laws and regulations dealing on Foreign Ownership of lands here in our country, get competent legal advise and look into and explore all possible options and possibilities to protect your investment as I would hate to hear another sob story of a foreigner being left out holding an empty bag at the end of the day.

As previously mentioned by Sonar, I would advise you to closely look into the laws and regulations dealing on Foreign Ownership of lands here in our country, get competent legal advise and look into and explore all possible options and possibilities to protect your investment as I would hate to hear another sob story of a foreigner being left out holding an empty bag at the end of the day.

Thank very much for your concern, yes it is true I saw it in Governement site and commerce chamber said it to me.

Before I will have an idea bout the place and investissement. When I will have good idea I will consult a laywer, accounter, with serious references.
By my present job (project manager) I know some problems that we able to find, but i dont't know all and your council are precious

Michel,

Soit sur de donner les infos aux magasins / écoles suivantes à Montréal. Enstein Scuba (Montréal) et Action Scuba (pointe-claire). Ils pourront te référé des clients, tel que moi.

Soit sur de bien choisir le pays, par exemple, tu peut faire a peu près pareil à Puerto Rico, et ainsi devenir américain légallement.

C'est par choix que je n'ai pas mentioné l'autre place. Mon fils David Derail a travaillé d'arrâche pied pour eux (2011), en bas, que Darcy n'a pas su reconnaitre, pendant que les autres se poignais le beigne en haut.

Maintenant David travaille avec Stoni & Marie-Êve à Einstein Scuba, et je ne leur fait aucune promotion. C'est une place commes les autres, c'est tout. Pour avoir de la distinction et service hors-pair, je recommande que Einstein, ou l'école sur Monseigneur L'Anglois à Valleyfied si Montréal centre-ville est trop loin.

De ton point de vue, par contre, les inclure tous est bon.

À chaque année Sylvie et moi, ont va aller dans plongée et faire de la plage dans un endroit exotique. Pourquoi pas toi? Je dit oui au moins une fois, et je suis très vocal quand j'ai aimé.

Merci mais aussi avec Totaldiving je donne quelques cours pour eux

Before I will have an idea bout the place and investissement. When I will have good idea I will consult a laywer, accounter, with serious references.
By my present job (project manager) I know some problems that we able to find, but i dont't know all and your council are precious

Let us know what your lawyer's solution one how to circumvent the Anti-Dummy law.

It always makes for an interesting read. Most of the times the lawyer tells you, they can be the 60 percent owner of the property and business on your behalf. But unless they are truly your partner in business, it goes against the Anti-Dummy law.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom