Need some help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah mate like contraception it's no good after the baby pops out
I'm honestly sorry I can't decipher that message when it's combined with the last one, for what it's worth I am genuinely sorry if my prior attempt at humor/banter caused any genuine offense...
On topic of OP, anyone that has never ever had an equalization problem despite being a regular divers is very lucky indeed.. I've only had a few times that I had noteworthy equalization issues but they were noteworthy enough to be memorable. (I've also had a dive buddy get ear surgery specifically due to structural equalization issues...)

Come on boys ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
My ma used to hold my head underwater in the bath when I was a baby her anti drowning technique
as she explained when I surfaced purple in the face veins bulging coughing and spluttering thanks ma
and then in the pool it was underwater swimming all the way, across the pool then the length holding
my breath and then to afford the tram ride to the pool it was down to the bottom of the 16'1/4' diving
pool to collect not too many coins but plenty bobby pins, and bandaids, and pushing through the pain
because as a little but tall boy I didn't know about equalising

Perhaps that's it

Luv ya ma thanks for everything ma, how's it goin back with the old man again ma

I'm honestly sorry I can't decipher that message when it's combined with the last one

Well, you see, he's ass-u-ming you didn't actually want the baby that popped out, but now that it's out, the contraception isn't gonna work no more and you have to resort to other means of rectifying the situation.

iu

Well, you see, he's ass-u-ming you didn't actually want the baby that popped out, but now that it's out, the contraception isn't gonna work no more and you have to resort to other means of rectifying the situation.

iu

I love archer

I don't remember that scuba bit, maybe I should catch up on the last couple of years

Back
Top Bottom