Need some new camstraps * Whats your favorite

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have seen the STA with SS cam straps for only $70 or so. But I thought the photo was just wrong. Other places were selling the STA with the straps at that price, but it was including the plastic buckles.

In fact I just got the Leisurepro catalog today.... and it shows a photo of the Diverite STA with SS cam buckles for only $69.95 (DIV1088) page 137. If it is not a misprinted photo, that seems like a super deal. Does that look right to you guys?

Diveriteexpress.com shows the same STA w/ss cam buckles for $105.00 (labeled as item#BC1088)!

Could be a hot deal at Leisurepro if they have it printed wrong and will honor it.

BlueDolphin:
I have seen the STA with SS cam straps for only $70 or so. But I thought the photo was just wrong. Other places were selling the STA with the straps at that price, but it was including the plastic buckles.

In fact I just got the Leisurepro catalog today.... and it shows a photo of the Diverite STA with SS cam buckles for only $69.95 (DIV1088) page 137. If it is not a misprinted photo, that seems like a super deal. Does that look right to you guys?

Diveriteexpress.com shows the same STA w/ss cam buckles for $105.00 (labeled as item#BC1088)!

Could be a hot deal at Leisurepro if they have it printed wrong and will honor it.

Leisurepro has had them at that price for some time now - I'd suggest you check with Larry at scubatoys.com and see if he'll match the price...

Tim

When I check the stock number DIV1088 online at Leisurepro, it shows the STA with the PLASTIC cam bands.

I think the catalog showing the item with the S/S cam bands for $70 is an error.

I don't think anyone has purchased the $70 STA w/ cam bands from Leisurepro, and received the "s/s" cam bands (but rather received the plastic cam bands at that price).

BlueDolphin:
When I check the stock number DIV1088 online at Leisurepro, it shows the STA with the PLASTIC cam bands.

I think the catalog showing the item with the S/S cam bands for $70 is an error.

I don't think anyone has purchased the $70 STA w/ cam bands from Leisurepro, and received the "s/s" cam bands (but rather received the plastic cam bands at that price).

I believe that's where I got mine last year...

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom