Nekkid Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CoolTech:
You should feel edumakated! :rofl3:

If that's another way of saying mislead.

I feel so cheated, now.

OOOO OOOO I GOT PIX!!!!! Oh wait, those require a monthly membership for you to see. Oh... what? Pix of me diving in jeans or bdu's kind of nekkid diving? You mean,... oh,... uh...
Did somebody mention a bingo game somewhere? I think I hear somebody calling me...

Do kilts count?

hah... when people do nekkid diving in my country, we do mean nekkid.

ask dlndavid.

Try diving with a steel 72 with a j valve, a backpck , fins and a double hose.reg. Now thats nekkid

deepstops:
I dove nekkid today. Well, maybe I did.
I just wore a lycra skin because there's a ton of jellies over here right now. No thermal protection anyway. The water was 85... Does that count as diving nekkid??
nope that dont count

Women, just a little warning. When you do dive nekkid, the men always tend to swim behind us. Marvel, KBeck and I found this out in our Lotsa Love dive during the Invasion.

Walter & Jim - Thank you for the compliment. You guys are sweet.

lil' castaway:
Women, just a little warning. When you do dive nekkid, the men always tend to swim behind us. Marvel, KBeck and I found this out in our Lotsa Love dive during the Invasion.

Walter & Jim - Thank you for the compliment. You guys are sweet.
There were a few reef pics I had to delete due to frog kicking background divers... :rofl3:

And you will be receiving your bribe for deleting those pictures the next time I see you!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom