NEW DIVE SITE ! ! - Dive Haven - White, Georgia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We hope to see you at Dive Haven this weekend!!! The directions The Kraken gave are the correct way to go. Bring all your friends and all your gear, we hope u have fun!!!!!!!!!!!

scubanannie:
We hope to see you at Dive Haven this weekend!!! The directions The Kraken gave are the correct way to go. Bring all your friends and all your gear, we hope u have fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, I will be there and will bring my gear:D Hope to see all my fellow Lanier Looney Birds up there Sat.

Jeremy

anim_wave.gif
anim_newbie.gif
here.

I'm planning on coming down Saturday, does anyone know what the water Temp and Vis are like?

Nannie !!!!
Good to see ya on the board, gal !!!

the K

Water temps are in the high 70's at the surface. Dropping down into the 60's to around 25' or so . . . then it gets a wee bit frigid.

Temp at 40' a week ago was 49 F.

Visibility is 20-30' to about 30 feet and then starts getting a little murky.

No enough diving history to establish any benchmarks yet.

the K

The Kraken:
Water temps are in the high 70's at the surface. Dropping down into the 60's to around 25' or so . . . then it gets a wee bit frigid.

the K

49 a wee bit frigid? :11:

By "A little murky" you mean 4-5'?

I dove Carters Lake last year and only had about 18" of Visibility. That was a tough dive.

scubanannie:

My way of getting there is not incorrect.... It is just the road less traveled. I like that.....

.......And it is the directions I received from one of the Dive Haven folks. No problem, just the back way.

Yes, No Fish has a decidedly different way of doing things !!! :D

the K

The Kraken:

the K

Looks like it will be dry dives Sat. with an extra layer of Polypro! I can hardly wait until I dive this place. Sounds to be alot better than Lanier...although I doubt that Mike and Braz will have as much luck fishing for boats in the quarry.:eyebrow:

BTW, my brother backed out on me for Sat. so I have no dive buddy. I will be looking for someone to buddy/team up with Sat.

Jeremy

I'd be honored to buddy up with ya, Jer.

It's really going to be fun to watch this place develop!

Next year this time it should be absolutely magnificient!!!

The K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom