NEW DIVE SITE ! ! - Dive Haven - White, Georgia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Kraken:
I'd be honored to buddy up with ya, Jer.

It's really going to be fun to watch this place develop!

Next year this time it should be absolutely magnificient!!!

The K

I'll meet you there!

With you more experienced divers diving with me I feel like the "old salts" have taken me under their fin. I learn so much from you guys.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Thanks, Kraken

Well be seeing you, Angel Fish, No Fish and everyone at Dive Haven.

Thanks again, Scubanannie

Hi, No Fish
Your quite right, often the road less traveled is the way to go. Great Pictures and info. We hope to see you soon.
Thanks, Scubanannie

scubanannie:
Hi, No Fish
Your quite right, often the road less traveled is the way to go. Great Pictures and info. We hope to see you soon.
Thanks, Scubanannie

Yes, see you Saturday! I am looking forward to it. I will take some photos too...

There is a lot of the quarry to explore in nice warm water. I think I am diving wet. It was really nice the other day. Lots of fish to see too. I don't think I needed my dry suit. The Kraken even tried it sans gloves.......

It was very nice above the thermocline and even a bit below. In this steamy weather I think it is the way to go for my plan.

Toughen up people!!! Who is with me?

No Fish:
There is a lot of the quarry to explore in nice warm water. I think I am diving wet. It was really nice the other day. Lots of fish to see too. I don't think I needed my dry suit. The Kraken even tried it sans gloves.......

It was very nice above the thermocline and even a bit below. In this steamy weather I think it is the way to go for my plan.

Toughen up people!!! Who is with me?

I don't know. I've kinda wimped out since I got my drysuit. Last June I dove over at Alabama Blue Water and at 85 feet it was 55F and I was cold in my 7mil. The second dive wasn't too bad at 47' it was 69F. I remember this as being the best dive of the day not too cold and I wasn't too warm. Actually I didn't even wear a hood or gloves that dive.

I'll think about it but I will probably bring out the drysuit. I actually love diving in the thing.

Jeremy

JKSteger:
I don't know. I've kinda wimped out since I got my drysuit. Last June I dove over at Alabama Blue Water and at 85 feet it was 55F and I was cold in my 7mil. The second dive wasn't too bad at 47' it was 69F. I remember this as being the best dive of the day not too cold and I wasn't too warm. Actually I didn't even wear a hood or gloves that dive.

I'll think about it but I will probably bring out the drysuit. I actually love diving in the thing.

Jeremy

I thought I could count on you.... I am wearing a 5 mil.

I like dry suit too, but it was so nice in the shallows... Maybe I am nuts. we'll see.

I'll be bringing my D/S and my 7/5 semi.

Oh yeah, and a glove for my left hand as well !!!

Have it covered both ways.

the K

I will probably bring out both. I might do my 1st dive in the DS and check out the wall and stuff below the thermocline. Change into the semi for a shallower dive just checking out the fish and stuff.

Jeremy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom