New Diver on board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HI Ray,
I'm in Jax,fairly new here from the u.k.always looking for dive buddys,have been diving for almost ten years,let me know if you whant to dive sometime.
Darren.

Hey Murph, First dove Ft. Pierce in 1960,61. Over Mel Fishers wreck North of Pepper Park. Lots of great diving then as reefs were clean and mostly unfished. There may stoll be a Jewfish lodged in Bouy 12. He swam up the pipe after being shot and we ruined abour 3 spears trying to get him out. Later that season one of my diving buddies shot a $20 gold piece and fishing was over for a while. It was a great place to dive. Maybe I'll get back there sometime. Live in Tuscaloosa, AL and getting my Quals as fast as I can. Stay wet & safe.

Thank you for your replies. I'm in the process of updating my profile and will start contact you for dive buddies soon. (May/June) time frame. Anyway, thanks again and I'll log on more often and stay in touch...Ray

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom