New divers, Cozumel April 4-13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cozumel diving was amazing. I am SurprisedOutlet's fiancé and we have been together for almost three years. By the time we go to Roatan it will be over 4 years so we aren't after the "romance" part of the honeymoon. We have enough of that everyday. :wink: We are after the adventure. Besides, we are starting with a cruise to the Bahamas for a week not for diving. Plenty romantic opps there. We have a giant bucket list of places we would like to dive to form our own opinions. I have to admit though, Cozumel is going to be a tough one to beat. It truly is a spectacular sight and very well cared for. Also Babieca was an amazing company to dive with through our resort. Awesome service and very knowledgeable DM's. I overheard a woman at the airport telling her experience with diving Balize and Bonair. It sounded like there was different things to see and that is definitely on the list.

---------- Post added April 15th, 2014 at 09:00 AM ----------

We had a blast with you and your hubby last week! Thanks for all the tips! I sent you a private message to see if I had the right CheddarChick. lol Can't imagine that name being fought after but now I know it's you. :D

Cozumel diving was amazing. I am SurprisedOutlet's fiancé and we have been together for almost three years. By the time we go to Roatan it will be over 4 years so we aren't after the "romance" part of the honeymoon. We have enough of that everyday. :wink: We are after the adventure. Besides, we are starting with a cruise to the Bahamas for a week not for diving. Plenty romantic opps there. We have a giant bucket list of places we would like to dive to form our own opinions. I have to admit though, Cozumel is going to be a tough one to beat. It truly is a spectacular sight and very well cared for. Also Babieca was an amazing company to dive with through our resort. Awesome service and very knowledgeable DM's. I overheard a woman at the airport telling her experience with diving Balize and Bonair. It sounded like there was different things to see and that is definitely on the list.
Glad you enjoyed it. Also glad you still have your bucket list. Cozumel diving is great, to be sure, but other places have plenty of merits as well. Bonaire, for instance, has a completely different feel to it being a Dutch island and less populated. It's a great (and benign) place to develop self-sufficiency skills that are applicable to all forms of diving. Keep up your travels, Cozumel will always be there for you when you return.

Use to stay at El Cid till we bought our house. We dove with Babieca on site dive op. Stil dive with Babieca and dm Luis. Tell him your a new diver and he will help you become a better diver. Luis will let you pick the dive site. It is hard to pick a bad site. Will be back in may, june or july not sure. have fun and safe diving

---------- Post added April 15th, 2014 at 07:10 PM ----------

Just realized you are probably home. Oh well

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom