New-Found Love!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JCrook

New
Reaction score
Hello fellow Scuba Lovers, my husband and I dove in mexico and dicoverred a shared new passion. Ever cry in a scuba mask? The beauty took my breath away. All I need now is my own gear. Any suggestions on good deals? :07:

lol, good deal for gear??? What could be better then your husband buying it for you, costing you nothing. Sounds like a good deal to me!

OOOOH a present for me? I wonder what will be first and when?:luxhello:

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

Welcome to the board and to diving. I know what you mean about the emotions. It gets to me every time...

Best wishes and safe ascents,
Grier

Aloha! You'll like it here, this is the most informative place to go for SCUBA on the internet. Whether you want info, humor, or spirited debate, (or sometimes all three at once!), this is the place!

Oh, and when you fill out your profile, flex those humor muscles!

TJ

JCrook:
Hello fellow Scuba Lovers, my husband and I dove in mexico and dicoverred a shared new passion. Ever cry in a scuba mask? The beauty took my breath away. All I need now is my own gear. Any suggestions on good deals? :07:
Welcome....we all cried..and cried...and cried :dazzler1:

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

We've all experienced the awesome beauty and got hooked!

Hopefully, you have a great Local Dive Shop (LDS) that can provide you with great deals as well as a nice place to meet other divers in your area.

Be careful with deals that look too good to be true online. Many of those items don't come with manufacturer's warranties. On the other hand, you can get some great deals online.

Christian

Hey there,
I'm new to diving too and I share your emotions completly. I just can't wait till next dive.
My advice to you: Don't buy all the gear now, spend the money for dives instead :wink:

Welcome on board and safe diving!!

Aloha and welcome to the best board on the web! Buy your gear right now, then it's much cheeper to dive all the time. Couple three bucks for a tank fill VS 30-50 for gear rental, which are ya gonna do more of? Spend it now, your going to soon anyway.

Back
Top Bottom