New from Panama´s Caribbean side

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi I am also been trying to find out about that area but no responces. I will be close to Bocas March 13th we are going to Costa Rica the carribean side Puerto Viejo and that is close to Bocs so hopeful we can get down there since it is close to Pan.
We will be back the 27th I might more info when we get back. There is one dive operation and we check that out too.

Hi, I just figured out there are 2 pages on this thread. Sorry.
Panama Divers for Portobello will be great. They know it better than anyone. Not familiar with Starfleet. We are way east of Portobello and Caribbean Jimmy. We are as close to San Blas as you can dive and the water and reefs are much better. They don't allow diving in San Blas but our reef is actually part of structure.
Gatun lake is out with all the dredging they are doing. No vis.

Have fun!!

Hi Panama Dave, I am also trying to figure the form out. Yes I have found a Dive operator and he has contacted me , Helped me with my arrangements in Puerto Viejo his dive shop is Reef Runners.His name Dave Lemons. We are going to be there 12days so maybe he can tell me how to get there. I just thought it was close . Sure wish I had done more seaching because San Blas is where we orginally wanted to go . But they said no diving allowed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom