New from Tampa Bay area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BTW Rocket, there is a dive with the Central FL group in Venice this Sat.. It's in the afternoon.. If you only have to work a half day, like me, it'd work...

Was I imagining things this AM or is this post on the intro & greets page too?? Hence the reason I recommended looking here... It was early so a good possibility I was halucinagating...

no such luck have to work all day but get 3 days off next week vac end. venice beach sunday and silver spring on monday to try the glassbottom boat with my wife. i think this was transfered from here to the meet and greet . thanks for the kind words later mike

Miss D,

Sorry about that. A few of us ended up diving Alhambra for our 2nd tank. Didn't make sense to dive the same spot again and come up short on the teeth. :crying2:

hi just signed up met a lot of nice people on a dive shop location dive at weekie watchie and joined the bay area reef runners. i got the site location from them. this is what i was looking for so i can ask all my dumb questions and resolve issues before i get in the water. I have lots of experience with snorkeling and low vis. (midwest) but am new to diveing. it is all due to mike emanuel,s web site i went and checked out some of the sites on his list but snorkeling just wasn,t enough so i got certifed open water and here i am. the icon is me when i saw my first shark

Greeting from another Palm Harbor-en :D Contact me if you want to do some dives or we may see you at the next bay area reef runners get together if my wife & I are not teaching a class.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom