New guy saying hello.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When you get your C card give me yell........We'll get a group together and go to the whiskey.......

I wish we could do it this weekend, but i guess I will have to wait a couple weeks, The water looked great yesterday when I was over there. I saw somebody walking back up the sea wall at Alabama point. He wasn't wearing a wetsuit, which I thought it was still to cold for. Anyway I look forward to diving with you guys, and thanks again for the warm welcome.

Nate

newbie76:
. He wasn't wearing a wetsuit, which I thought it was still to cold for.

Water temps in the upper 60sF, maybe 70F, still too cold for me to put the 3mm away, much less no suit at all!

yeah, I was freediving there at the point last week, it was kinda chilly. Can't wait for a chance to hit the whiskey on scuba, havent done it yet. Oh, and welcome to SB!!

HK182:
yeah, I was freediving there at the point last week, it was kinda chilly. Can't wait for a chance to hit the whiskey on scuba, havent done it yet. Oh, and welcome to SB!!

Busy tomorrow?

I have a ?. Would the navarre pier be a good place to take my girl snorkeling? or would we be better off some were else: West pass, pensacola beach, or some place i don't know about. She is going for her open water with me, and I would like to see how she is in the water before we start class. thanks again guys.

Nate

If there is no surf, it could be a fun place to be. Surf might push you into the pylons, without adequate protection, the barnacles really aren't very forgiving.

West Pass is very shallow right now, most of it is 3-4' and less. Might be a good place to start.

Back
Top Bottom