New hoses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lexvil

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
:wink: I recently found out MiFlex has come out with orange hoses, had to buy them in the UK because I haven’t seen any here yet except a b/c hose. I’ll let them hang a bit to get the kinks out

1A146041-42C6-4FE1-A26A-B99F3FF3A2C1.jpeg

I’ve long used Deep 6 rubber hoses
53F588F2-8854-4403-BFD0-C97518118870.jpeg

I just happened to peek in the booklet and noticed this
77D754E0-C876-4309-A232-59CB336AC0CC.jpeg

No wonder people think there is some sort of magic involved with regulators.

:wink: I recently found out MiFlex has come out with orange hoses, had to buy them in the UK because I haven’t seen any here yet except a b/c hose. I’ll let them hang a bit to get the kinks out
I think orange MiFlex hoses have been available for at least a year to European buyers, but not to the US. Not certain why that is. XS Scuba has only just started offering an orange MiFlex hose, but only a 30 in. LP hose.

Since you mentioned Deep 6 hoses, can you (or can anyone else) attest whether their black hoses as soft and flexible as their orange hoses?

I think orange MiFlex hoses have been available for at least a year to European buyers, but not to the US. Not certain why that is. XS Scuba has only just started offering an orange MiFlex hose, but only a 30 in. LP hose.

Since you mentioned Deep 6 hoses, can you (or can anyone else) attest whether their black hoses as soft and flexible as their orange hoses?
Deep 6 black/orange have the same markings and feel the same to me

Odd how some stuff is only available is specific areas, Rob already commented on the black Deep 6 hoses, I’ve only used the orange.

The long one seems a bit floaty
48DACB2D-7AC4-4434-8D51-CB8395C7E083.jpeg

View attachment 770543

View attachment 770544
I just happened to peek in the booklet and noticed this
View attachment 770545
No wonder people think there is some sort of magic involved with regulators.
Are the milflex hoses lighter?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom