New Introduction: Here is richerso

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey guys...the Arctic Dive is coming up Feb 25th..... Ask Richerso if anything is new......
-gena

It is good to hear from you guys again!
We absolutely must get together some time this February or spring and go diving somewhere!

Geezer? I think not! Getting ready for the new dive season as we speak. I have been going through the gear, camera, looking at unloading some old stuff, and buying some new stuff. I have not checked or posted very much in Scubaboard myself. I just got out of the habit. Nice to see some of the posters from the past!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?rm3ufe

I'm a geezer...............................

Mask goes on your head right? Tank in the back? Me forgets so much stuff now...

blah blah blah, time for me to pull the regs out of storage and see if i can get to blow some bubbles this summer. i am recovering from lower back surgery so it will be August before i can throw tanks on. i hope to bump into some old faces and meet some new ones.

Lukie, I had back surgery about a year ago. We could throw your tanks and bc into the water, and you could get into them there! Hope your surgery went well and you are recovering rapidly.

Hello Jon and other friends. It brings a smile to my face to see your posts.

Willie

Lukie, I had back surgery about a year ago. We could throw your tanks and bc into the water, and you could get into them there! Hope your surgery went well and you are recovering rapidly.
Surgery went great I had a great surgeon, Rehab is going well, I am not taking any chances on this as I was a couple of days away from losing the use of my left leg permanently at least. I will hit the water this summer for sure.

Surgery went great I had a great surgeon, Rehab is going well, I am not taking any chances on this as I was a couple of days away from losing the use of my left leg permanently at least. I will hit the water this summer for sure.

Luke, PROUD of you! :) AK

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom