New LOGO for New Dive Shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks great to me.
I personally would not use a shark on my own logo, though, as I'd be trying to attract new students.
Rick

Gotta go with Rick on this one. You might want to show a nice fishy instead of the shark for those who might be a little aprehensive.

I like the design, but a small suggestion would be to darken the grey lines in the white stripe. They may be difficult to see and be washed out. Good luck!

It's nice to see people opening their own businesses. I'll like to know how you got started in planning and executing the plan for opening the business, if you are willing to discuss that is.

The logo is fine.

If you value your time, efforts and money, pick another business.

Very sharp. It will look great on T-Shirts etc.....
Good luck!

Thanks for the input. as of now I am going to carry Oceanic as my main line, also A.B. Biller spearguns.

ScubaScott. I will be selling to locals as well as tourist.

dkerr. I've already told my artist to do some changes.

Rick Murchison. I'm thinking the new guys will look at the logo as just that a logo, Look at Ocean Divers in Key Largo they use a hammerhead on theres.

Gary. www.gulfdiver.net

algulfdiver once bubbled...
Rick Murchison. I'm thinking the new guys will look at the logo as just that a logo, Look at Ocean Divers in Key Largo they use a hammerhead on theres.

Gary. www.gulfdiver.net
I hope you're right, Gary... as I said, it looks great to me - but I can't trust my perspective when it comes to what attracts new divers, and I've seen enough apprehension to wonder if it'll keep some away who might otherwise try it.
Bon Chance...
Got a physical address yet? I'll come see you.
Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom