New Years Party

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is talk in the dive club I belong to of doing a dive on one of our local wrecks. I'm in if we go!
Hmm, Jan 1 on the Wisconsin side of lake Michigan. Ought to be ten degrees or so.

BRING IT ON ! =-)

Go to NYC....What a party. I was there last year and stayed with some friends. I didn't go down to Times Square, but we went to a bar where we paid 80 bucks a person which covered our drinks all night long. We could have spent another 40 each for dinner too, but the booze was all we were interested in. It was a great time and would definetly do it again. There are plenty of bars that do that kind of thing all around the city. If you want to go to times square...all the power in the world to you...I wasn't into the idea of fighting the crowds when I didn;t have to. I was there for the party!!!

between the youngsters and the oldsters.

The wife and I spent last year's New Year' Eve at our Elks Lodge #567.

We had a great prime rib dinner. Drinks with our friends.Champagne toast at midnight, dancing and party favors all for $20. per person.

The best part we where home at 1:00am.

But to be honest with you, I'd rather be diving in Cozemel.

benncool once bubbled...
You can see the difference between the youngsters and the oldsters.

The wife and I spent last year's New Year' Eve at our Elks Lodge #567.

We had a great prime rib dinner. Drinks with our friends.Champagne toast at midnight, dancing and party favors all for $20. per person.

The best part we where home at 1:00am.

But to be honest with you, I'd rather be diving in Cozemel.

To be honest, I hope I never lose the desire to party...but who knows I also said I hope I never have to have a real job either....

I hope to be in Florida cave diving over New Year's. That would be the ultimate party for me. I can be with friends and party any time of the year but how often do you get to dive to celebrate the new year?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom