Newbie here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Name the time and place! I've been anxious to dive with you too! I did get a chance to meet you at Vortoberfest though. Now that you are a celebrity I wouldn't think you'd care much about diving with little 'olé me! :wink:
MRXRAY...I am waiting to get in the water with you! :D

Carolyn:shark2:

I just wanted to clear up that my husband IS home now from his deployment and thank you all so much for caring! he just joined SB too, his name is DirtBoyDiver. Have a good work week everyone!:usa:

Name the time and place! I've been anxious to dive with you too! I did get a chance to meet you at Vortoberfest though. Now that you are a celebrity I wouldn't think you'd care much about diving with little 'olé me! :wink:

Celebrity...LOL!

I am headed to Jupiter on the 18th if you want to join me! The lemons are in!

Can't do the 18th! The 17th is my B-Day, Diving in P'Cola Bay on some uncharted stuff, and the 19th I'm going to the O. But the Lemon trip sounds awesome! I'd have done it, if it weren't this weekend!

Celebrity...LOL!

I am headed to Jupiter on the 18th if you want to join me! The lemons are in!

I just wanted to clear up that my husband IS home now from his deployment and thank you all so much for caring! he just joined SB too, his name is DirtBoyDiver. Have a good work week everyone!:usa:

Glad he's home safe.
Welcome Aboard.

Welcome to ya. Thanks to your hubby.

My step son heads out next month.

We really appreciate it, and thank your stepson for me and I hope he stays safe. Make sure you write to him ALL the time, they really appreciate it even if they don't say so.

Back
Top Bottom