Newbie here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can't do the 18th! The 17th is my B-Day, Diving in P'Cola Bay on some uncharted stuff, and the 19th I'm going to the O. But the Lemon trip sounds awesome! I'd have done it, if it weren't this weekend!

I postponed my dive trip...it's too fricken cold! lol! The waves are up one site says 2-4 some say 4-6. So I don't want to drive 6hrs to have bad dives! So I have reshed for Sunday 2/1. So please, let me know if you want to join in...the last dive of the day will be my 100th!

Carolyn:shark2:

Well I can boogie board...I am not coordinated enough for surfing...it's just not a pretty sight lol! It was a bit cold this weekend to even think about boarding too lol!

...the last dive of the day will be my 100th!

Congrats on getting close to the century dive mark. Unless you want to be flagged as a custom breaker, you might want to plan that 100th dive in very warm water! :cool2:
Howard

Back
Top Bottom