NewsLeader Talks About Table Rock

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

To bad they do not have GPS coordinates for all of them. I know of a good portion of them on the East side of the lake but the others I would not know how to find.

Phil

I have posted coordinates to various sites several times and others have also. Some of those are new to me however. I have seen the Kimberling Bridge on my sidescan and that 40 foot cruiser. We will be there in early September and perhaps explore some of them with the sidescan and get GPS on them. N

I have seen the coordinates of other places that you have posted and I think that I have been to most of them, or at least already have them in Google Earth. If you are going to be down there in Sept you will have to let us know. Maybe I could meet up with you. I am not sure if I would be able to get down there or not, or if you would be interested in diving with me or not, beacuse I am pretty new to this game as compared to you. I do have a boat down there up by the damn at Point 2 so I can get anywhere on the lake, all though it would take me a while since it is a pontoon. If you do come across any of these and could post some GPS coordinates that would be great.

Have a good one...

Phil

Going TODAY with dive Buddy for his Birthday. I will let you guys know the conditions of the lake.:D I love being only 35 minutes from the lake

Floridawannabe:
Going TODAY with dive Buddy for his Birthday. I will let you guys know the conditions of the lake.:D I love being only 35 minutes from the lake

Man that must be nice. It is about 4.5 hours for me...

Phil

skydvr, when my dates are firm I will let you know. Not sure how much diving I will do vs just riding around with my wife and scanning different areas. I am a total coldwater wuss and given my diving lately seems to be all cold water I am just going to have to get a dry suit---my arthritis just cannot take that 48 degree stuff.

Someday we are going to have to have some type of Table Rock Lake Dive Ralley event and all dive togther.

N

Nemrod:
Someday we are going to have to have some type of Table Rock Lake Dive Ralley event and all dive togther.

N

That sounds good to me...

Phil

I've been developing a Midwest Dive Location Log. I have several dive locations with GPS for Table Rock and other lakes.

If you would like me to email this to you send me an email at nagel1990@charter.net

The file is too large to try and upload it on this site. The only thing I ask is if you find something that isn't right, let me know. If you have something to add, let me know.

S. Nagel

Sorry it took so long to post. We went to Dewy Point( The DAM) there were a lot of divers there that day. The vis was about 20 to 15 feet and the temp above 35 feet was 67 degrees. It was a nice warm dive, we went to 44 but the temp dropped to 55 and we said enough and went up to 33. As usual we saw a lot of bass and perch, nice size ones too. We saw a couple divers doing a decompression dive and going down with doubles and two under the arms. I guess they were going to check out the dam and see if there were any catfish large enought to swallow a person:mooner: .

Rick

Back
Top Bottom