Nitrox class question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of interest, to what level do you get taught on a "basic" Nitrox course?

I know that the ANDI LSU course qualifies you for EAN32 and EAN36 only to 130' and the CSU course up to EAN50 to 130' no deco with two tanks of different mixes. I always assumed, obviously wrongly, that this was pretty much the norm and that the LSU course was in fact a "quickie" resort diving type of course just to get Nitrox qualified.

Thanks.

PhilD once bubbled... Just out of interest, to what level do you get taught on a "basic" Nitrox course?

I know that the ANDI LSU course qualifies you for EAN32 and EAN36 only to 130' and the CSU course up to EAN50 to 130' no deco with two tanks of different mixes. I always assumed, obviously wrongly, that this was pretty much the norm and that the LSU course was in fact a "quickie" resort diving type of course just to get Nitrox qualified.

Thanks.
I took PADI Nitrox and it covered up to EAN40.

DIR once bubbled...
DIR and GUE have the only high level of training in SCUBA..

assimilate assimilate

Karl_in_Calif once bubbled...

Speaking of school, anyone who studied formal logic

LOL

Formal logic? If you ever took a logic class, you slept through it. You have no idea what the term "beg the question" means, among other things.

You obviously didn't heed my request to act like adults, so now the thread is being frozen.

We'll see if you can play nice after a cooling off period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom