Nitrox is it Worth it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That was exactly my thinking as well, Mike...

Mark

mind you... goose does say should not is...

sooo....

could be vehemently DIR or somethin....
or.... really really really conservative on the nitrogen exposure.... :wink:

All we breathe is nitrox.It helps if you get it from a shop that banks32 or36%,then you only pay for the amount you need instead of them charging for a full tank when you only need a top off when diving thirds.I like the extra bottom time and also seem to feel better afterwards.And we always analyze the mix before leaving the shop.

thegoose:
Dunno if its my english or what? but anyway, not here to teach those who will not learn, if you read my post I said the M.O.D. for Air should be 6m or 20 ft, not the M.O.D is.....be safe out there.
... thegoose is saying that air (21%) should be used above 20ft and if deeper than nitrox will be of benefit (my highlighting)

If you do multiple dives in one day, then you can certainly reap the benefits of diving nitrox, even if your not normally running all the way to your NDL's on a single dive, by the time you do three, or four dives in a row, the difference in allowable NDL time is pronounced

Hi Mike :wavey:

Mike Veitch:
mind you... goose does say should not is...

sooo....

could be vehemently DIR or somethin....
or.... really really really conservative on the nitrogen exposure.... :wink:
LOL! Add another 'really' for me there, Mike!

Hi DB

Mislav: really really really really really really really really really really really really......

better? :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom