No Topic/Chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Had a good time today with Jamie and Aristakat - Jamie found the most beautiful tooth I have ever seen - 100% perfect - not a flaw - no crud on it! Sharp serrations and a perfect tip - absolutely gorgeous! Everyone was jealous!

Here's what I found today - decent - nearly 2-1/2 inch. Cleaned up nicely.

Attachments

• SANY0595.JPG
    SANY0595.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 172
  • SANY0596.JPG
    SANY0596.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 155
  • SANY0599.JPG
    SANY0599.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 138
Was a great time, Lunch at Pops was highlight for me great bunch of people
thanks

luck was with me yesterday tooth was almost polished looking coming out of the water:D

Attachments

• 032609 019.JPG
    032609 019.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 173
  • 032609 022.JPG
    032609 022.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 171
Very nice guys!!! Maybe the viz is stirred up now because of the nice big teeth you've been finding, Nothing to hold the sand on the bottom!! Sound like you had fun....

Geez there jridg with the luck you and Jamie have been having you guys should be able to find things even with that viz!!

Looks like it will finally calm down WED night - then slowly get better through the coming weekend (when I have to work!) I would love to go Monday or Tuesday - anyone else? - I am looking to go with CAPT Jamie on the Aristakat. Barring that the beach works too :wink:

Nice finds today 2TH ! it also sounds like the water temp is coming up!

I'm so upset about the conditions this past week! My dive got cancelled but i'm definitely coming back to dive over the summer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom