No Topic/Chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, it looks like Florida West might cancel their dives on Thursday, and this is the second time this year my plans with them have been cancelled. I think i'm still flying down either way because we paid for the flights. Would anyone be interested in beach diving on Thursday if the dives are cancelled? I will know 100% sure if it's cancelled tomorrow, but I wanted to ask to see if anyone was interested.

I will keep it in mind. Drop me a pm with a phone number. If not I might have something else in mind on finding shark teeth.

These are the shark teeth I found off venice today. Sorry it was not diving but I thought I would share this for the ones that want to dive and cant get out there. Enjoy.

Attachments

• DSC02300.JPG
    DSC02300.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 140
  • DSC02301.JPG
    DSC02301.JPG
    135.6 KB · Views: 135
  • DSC02304.JPG
    DSC02304.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC02306.JPG
    DSC02306.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 111
  • DSC02303.JPG
    DSC02303.JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 120
These are the shark teeth I found off venice today. Sorry it was not diving but I thought I would share this for the ones that want to dive and cant get out there. Enjoy.

Nice finds , but who was in charge of the I 75 project if you were out playing?:D

No these teeth are found on a landsite in venice. I travel a lot around florida looking for shark teeth and fossils. Not always diving. Wading,and landsite collecting. Winter time I'm in the rivers and summers in the gulf. If the weather is not permitting then I'm on a landsite collecting. I'm always out there looking for fossils.

Cant pour concrete in the rain!!! :no: I would be rather working if I could but rain has slowed things down some.

Is the diving in Venice still good in July/August? I heard that the best dives are in April/May. I was thinking about coming back down and diving 2 days at the beginning of August, but I wanted to see if there is usually still stuff to find around that time of year.

You can find stuff all year.
It might be a little better in the spring after winter storms and lack of divers.
It's also good after a summer tropical storm.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom