No Topic/Chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gee fossilbabe I finally thought I might get to meet you Friday. I had to wok on some equipment under the new bridge by Corkscrew road, but no engineers were there so I just had to work by myself!:wink:

Does anyone know if Bob is still around? I've found all kinds of teeth and fossils, but none so rare as a "Bob".

My daughter has one she got off Alahambra last fall. She was more excited over that than the perfect 2" Mako she found. It really made our trip. I saw him the same weekend, but it was our second dive and he was just pulling away. I wanted to thank him for making her day.

Awww finished with corkscrew, now working on hicks crossing and Imm road. Those are the last two bridges and I'm done with the I-Rox. Until they start the cable barriers. Hopefully those will be soon. Let me know when your going to be in my neck of the woods.

Are we talking bob that makes the shark teeth?

Yepper. I haven't run into him since school started but I'm sure I will once school is out. He does a lot of weekday dives. I did run into his buddy a couple of weeks ago & asked him how Bob was doing & he assured me that he's fine.:D

Yepper. I haven't run into him since school started but I'm sure I will once school is out. He does a lot of weekday dives. I did run into his buddy a couple of weeks ago & asked him how Bob was doing & he assured me that he's fine.:D

I've never met him other than in passing (nod at each other on the way to the water) but relay my thanks. I'd send him a PM, but don't know if he posts and don't have his handle other than Captain Morgan and I couldn't find a post by him.

I've never met him other than in passing (nod at each other on the way to the water) but relay my thanks. I'd send him a PM, but don't know if he posts and don't have his handle other than Captain Morgan and I couldn't find a post by him.

I'm not sure but I don't think he's a scubaboard member. You can usually tell if he's been there because he has a homemade kayak cart with the tires made out of wood slats. It leaves a pretty distinctive tread mark in the sand. When I see him, I'll be sure to pass along your thanks.:D

I was just thinking as I was going through this forum "Venice Fossil Divers" It has only been around for a short while but it has been very active , fun and informative!! It is nice to see that it has become so popular!

I was just thinking as I was going through this forum "Venice Fossil Divers" It has only been around for a short while but it has been very active , fun and informative!! It is nice to see that it has become so popular!
I have to agree with you on this as well. I have learned a lot as well met some really awesome people. Became good friends and dive buddies. Everyone should be proud of what has happened here and give themselves a pat on the back. We are all learning from each other. I'm personally glad I joined Scuba Board. I happen to love the friends on my friends list and they have been true good friends. I can always count on them if I had any questions they helped me learn along the way. Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom