Non-diving ? Cable or satellite

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hope you got the DISH system for free .... every Sunday our paper is filled with DISH ads featureing up to 4 rooms and a recorder free (along with 3 months free HBO and Showtime) and installed for FREE .......... Purchased my HD TV from Wal Mart ..... their 42 inch Panasonic was the best price I could find ...... have your noticed that C. City, Best Buy, Sears and Wal Mart have similar items but the manfucture numbers are different .... this keeps you from comparing the same models with each other and gets them off "meet or beat" lowest price promise because of different stock numbers.

scubapro50:
I hope you got the DISH system for free .... every Sunday our paper is filled with DISH ads featureing up to 4 rooms and a recorder free (along with 3 months free HBO and Showtime) and installed for FREE .......... Purchased my HD TV from Wal Mart ..... their 42 inch Panasonic was the best price I could find ...... have your noticed that C. City, Best Buy, Sears and Wal Mart have similar items but the manfucture numbers are different .... this keeps you from comparing the same models with each other and gets them off "meet or beat" lowest price promise because of different stock numbers.

Yes, all of the dish stuff was free except th HDDVR, that I had to buy. The standard dvr is free.

I wish I had my dish down here... There's people at our colorado house right now... watching FOOTBALL. I don't even know where to go down here to be able to watch the 4 and 1 broncos vs patriots today?!?

So... Next time we come down... If I bring my access card... we can watch NFL on sunday?

Woo - Hoo!! Party at jenny & chucks!

The future:

Lil38:
Uh oh, couch potato mode makes you gain weight! And if you don't get out in the sun some, you'll get all pale and sickly looking! Before long, even your dog won't recognize you!:11:
Oh Pleeaazzeeee...it's been tough enough gettin' him off the couch to go diving, now what kind of monster resides in that room????:11:
And the dogs? Hmmm, they already would rather sleep in my room.:05:

Chuck, you can go back to your movie now...

Randy43068:
You don't watch TV? What's the matter with you? :05:

I watch the local news in the morning if I'm not running late. :D

3 whole channels! Whoo-hoo!!
I did that for the first 4 years i was here, finally moved to direct tv this last month or so. We only have the basic channel selection - would you jump from a pushbike to a ferrari??? I also went without a cellphone for 3 years!!

WRT 45 mins per hour, its the funniest thing when they imported US shows into the UK, if the shows were repeated on BBC (no ads) then they had to put them back to back or move other stuff around as it didnt fit into a typical time slot. Ex. Simpsons 6-7pm for three episodes after you take the ads out. There are others that are harder to fit into the schedule though from what i recall.

a new couch potato has come to be. jen give that man some weights so he will be able to lift those doubles. a week on the couch. we will not know him

I did. I gave him a hammer.:D

He is not sitting around all day, I mean, he does work...but sigh...I don't think I will ever taste the curried chicken....:wink:

Scuba_Jenny:
I did. I gave him a hammer.:D

He is not sitting around all day, I mean, he does work...but sigh...I don't think I will ever taste the curried chicken....:wink:

It's a good thing Jenny has me around. You don't fix a toilet with a hammer. Sheesh, just like a women..bang it to get it to work.

ploy worked! (Claim to know how to fix something, intentionally reciting the process full of blunders...then the guy runs to the rescue and fixes it for ya) :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom