Non-Diving 'Dive' Accessories

What do you have? (You can choose more than one.)

• Watch

Votes: 22 40.0%
  • Ring

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Necklace

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Belt/beltbuckle

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Keyring

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • Shirts

Votes: 45 81.8%
  • Hats

Votes: 22 40.0%
  • Tie

• Earrings

• Something I didn't think of. (Other)

Votes: 19 34.5%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhotoTJ

Contributor
Reaction score
Malibu, CA is where I spend most of my dive time.
# of dives
I just don't log dives
You know what I mean. How many things do you wear that show you're a diver, without being part of your dive gear? (A watch can be both.) Let's see some shots if you have them.

Kind of a stretch to say "keyring", but I've got so many keys, and they've created so many holes in my pockets, that I've finally moved them to 1/2" stainless boltsnaps... one for work, one for home, and one for my truck. I clip them on my belt loops.

I have a 4th that has ONLY my truck key... that's the one that goes in my drysuit pocket.

Here's a picture of my wallet:

... does keeping my tanks in my car (a hatchback) count?? Oh, guess not, since tanks are actually dive related:eek:ut:

I don't wear jewelry and would rather spend my money on gas or gear than decorations, so until the LDS gets some AK state shaped dive flag stickers in, I won't have any extraneous non-dive-gear show-off stuff....

I've had a charm bracelet for a number of years and when I got my OW cert my boyfriend bought me a diver charm as a present. Other than that nothing really apart from the odd free gift of backpacks or tee-shirts.

Other? One that was discussed here recently. "TATOOS" Allthough we dont have pictures yet, hers is the dive flag with a dolphin around it and mine is the flag with a set of sharks jaws.

I have this charm, it's a tank with a regulator attached to it. it's yellow and gold and is quite unique. my mom bought me it as a gift when I got certified.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom