Norte Predictions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are you her dad or her mom? If you're dad, am afraid that it will be a real challenge to ever burn less air that your daughter, assuming you both maintain similar levels of diving experience. Women cheat - they are born with a set of gills, I'm sure of it. 😜
Dad. Both my kids burn way less air. It’s not fair. When I start buying equipment, I’m going to get them really long octopuses so I can sneak air now and then. I kid…

Dad. Both my kids burn way less air. It’s not fair. When I start buying equipment, I’m going to get them really long octopuses so I can sneak air now and then. I kid…
The funny thing is, you wouldn't be the first to actually do this.

Someone please tell me I am reading the wind report for this Thursday incorrectly.

Someone please tell me I am reading the wind report for this Thursday incorrectly.
Sadly no, you are not. From what I can see on Windguru, looks like a very light but def bad direction wind coming in for the day. Good news is it looks like it goes away until the following Thursday as well.

At this point, the wind isn't predicted to be strong enough to close the port on Thursday.

How are we feeling about Friday and Saturday? This is in knots.

IMG_5692.jpeg

The wind looks easterly enough to me to keep the port open, but it's (obviously) not my call.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom