Now for something completely different...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trip reports, please, and pics of the nekkid person...

when you do it in nfl, i hope i can be in shirley's class. she'd volunteer for nekkid, i know it.

when you do it in nfl, i hope i can be in shirley's class. she'd volunteer for nekkid, i know it.

I'm in for a N FL class.

I'll pass on the nekkid.

Maybe it can be an all girls' class, will that you get you down here faster Steve?

I'm in for a N FL class.

I'll pass on the nekkid.

Maybe it can be an all girls' class, will that you get you down here faster Steve?

that is sexist and can not be allowed. it can be all girls, and me. :)

I have no problems taking this class twice, if its going to be filled with naked women.

I have no problems taking this class twice, if its going to be filled with naked women.
what part of "all girls, and me" did you not understand?
lol

Looking forward to this "event." I am sure it's going to be fun... as for a "Girls Disaster, North Florida style" I am shifting things around in my calendar to make it happen! LOL

Shirley, did your earring arrive yet?

(Long Story)

That actually sounds like a blast, but it was WAY to far for me. Not to mention cold.
You got that right. I'd jump at it, except that I can't get a cheap enough plane ticket and my teeth would chatter.

---------- Post added ----------

Shirley, did your earring arrive yet?
Ooo-la-la!

I'm in for a N FL class.

I'll pass on the nekkid.

I will do it nekkid, as long as I don't have to wear a crotch strap. Chaffing sucks. :)

Still wanna come now? LOL.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom