Where oh where

• Trench

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • E-Beach

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

it is a German specialty:grilled pigs knuckles with - of course - sauerkraut. If made correctly quite tasty.

Would be great if you could make it :D
How was your trip? did you get to dive? Pictures??

justleesa:
it is a German specialty:grilled pigs knuckles with - of course - sauerkraut. If made correctly quite tasty.

That sounds pretty good, actually. I rather like sauerkraut, though I'm not sure about pigs knuckles. I don't like pigs feet - that jelly-ish texture of it - and I'm wondering if the knuckles have the similar texture.

justleesa:
How was your trip? did you get to dive? Pictures??

The trip was great, but no diving. The weather was unseasonably (and quite miserably) hot for most of the trip, though. Had to buy clothes while there since I packed for cooler weather.

I've got tons of the typical tourist pictures, though I haven't tried to get them off my memory sticks yet.

knuckles are first smoked and then grilled (or cooked in the sauerkraut)...they are quite fatty which would be the jellyish texture, you don't eat the fat :wink:...the skin gets krispy...

Hey, K, I am using one of my rations to say...great! welcome home leesa!

Ok everyone, we need to find a button to push here. WE MUST MAKE HER FAIL! Post CATHERINE post! LOL
Hog extremities and rotten cabbage, Yummmmm.....I just can't wait. I wonder if soaking them in vanilla would help?

SO, Cathrine is going to be a LURKER for 2 weeks, ya right...............
we can't do without the positive outlook thing she has going for that long...........

So for the get together, I need a vote, I only have so much room, so place your vote, what should I bring from Alaska?
1 Salmon
2 beluga whale
3 harbor seal
4 sea otter
5 the last northern right whale
6 dodo eggs
7 fillet of bald eagle
8 whooping crane hot wings

Place your vote now!

Wildcard:
So for the get together, I need a vote, I only have so much room, so place your vote, what should I bring from Alaska?
1 Salmon
2 beluga whale
3 harbor seal
4 sea otter
5 the last northern right whale
6 dodo eggs
7 fillet of bald eagle
8 whooping crane hot wings

Place your vote now!
Yum... so many choices... could I get the harbor veal?

Back
Top Bottom