OC1 Strap Replacement

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

uglyredshoes

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi Guys,

Anyone knows where i can get a replacement rubber strap for the OC1?

Or even better, if there are alternatives you know will fit the OC1? The straps only 2 years old and they've snapped. My Atom's 4 yrs old and both the comp and straps are still going strong.

Thanks!

When I changed my rubber strap to the titanium, I broke the screw that holds the strap to the computer. I called Oceanic and they promptly sent me a replacement screw. I would call Oceanic and ask them about getting a new rubber strap. I would be they have them.

Oceanic or a dealer? Google search "Oceanic OC1 Strap" brings up several that advertise they sell the strap.

Thanks for the replies guys. All the adverts that popped out with google sell only the Titanium (except one in Australia). And as expected Oceanic USA never did reply to my email about this. I tried my luck with Scubatoys even though they didn't have the strap on their website, but they gladly ordered one in for me. Case solved. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom